Monday, August 10, 2009

Tengo un novio Belizeano!

I have a Belizean boyfriend!

He's great.

REALLY cute.

Beautiful brown eyes.

Beautiful dark skin.

It's going to suck when I leave him.

His name is Jayden.

Here is a picture:



Gorgeous, right?! Love him. Did I mention he's 5?

I figured I would throw in a few good pictures of my life ... one of my host family, one of all the volunteers at Cornerstone [of which there are only four left now including me ...], one of the volcano, and a couple of ziplining through the jungle. Woo hoo! It's been fun. I'm going to miss the adventures like whoa.






Talia, me, Jack [host-mom's boyfriend], Martha [host-mom]











Dan, Talia, me, Jamie, Samantha, Brittany, Michelle, Julie, Kharis















Talia, Sara, me ... on a volcano!!

2 comments: